Experience the next generation of ICP-MS performance
Could the world's bestselling quadrupole ICP-MS really get 10 times better? With 10x higher matrix tolerance, 10x wider dynamic range, 10x better signal to noise, and software so powerful it writes methods for you, the new Agilent 7900 has redefined ICP-MS. Again. For high quality data in the toughest applications, the Agilent 7900 ICP-MS puts you on the path to success.
Experience the Most Powerful
Quadrupole ICP-MS Ever
- 10x higher signal to noise — 5x lower background and 2x higher sensitivity, delivers unmatched trace-level detection
- 10x higher matrix tolerance — Routine analysis of samples containing up to 25% total dissolved solids
- 10x wider dynamic range — Quantitative analysis from 10 ppq to 1% in a single run
Work with the Simplest, Most Powerful Software
- Easier and faster for new users to learn, ICP-MS MassHunter also combines power and flexibility for experienced researchers
- Simple, intuitive dashboard user interface guides you through every step of your analysis
- Unique Method Setup Wizard creates your methods for you
- Monitor and control your ICP-MS from a Smartphone for added flexibility
Improve Your Laboratory's Productivity
- ISIS 3 enables routine sample-to-sample times of less than 1 minute
- Eliminate the time and cost associated with sample reruns due to over-range results
- UHMI ensures almost any sample matrix can be run, and the unique detector allows practically every element to be quantified
- Revised maintenance periods maximize uptime, without compromising data quality
Push the Limits of ICP-MS with the Agilent 7900 ICP-MS
- Allows access to a broader range of applications
- Delivers accurate quantitative results across a wider concentration range
- Automated optimization and method setup ensures consistently high-quality data, even for new and inexperienced users
- Improves profitability with productivity enhancements and lower maintenance costs
Leading the Way in Atomic Spectroscopy Innovation
Our comprehensive and trusted atomic spectroscopy portfolio provides the most diverse application coverage and market leading levels of performance to redefine the way you work.
The Agilent 8800 is the world’s only true Triple Quad ICP-MS. As the first and only instrument of its kind, the 8800 provides application capabilities and research opportunities never before possible.
The 7900 ICP-MS is the most robust, sensitive and easy-to-use quadrupole ICP-MS ever, giving rise to more diverse applications.
The world's most productive high performance simultaneous ICP-OES systems – with robust plasma ensuring reliable and reproducible results even with the most complex matrices.
The next generation MP-AES is here. MP-AES spectrometers run on air, which means your lab can perform unattended multi-element analyses without flammable and expensive gases.
Agilent offers a range of AA systems to match your analytical needs and budget, including the world’s fastest flame AA, featuring unique “Fast Sequential” capability, and most sensitive furnace AA.
Maximize your productivity and data quality with genuine Agilent parts and supplies.
Our global network of highly skilled and experienced service professionals are ready to help you maximize the reliability and performance of your new instrument. Discover the benefits of total peace-of-mind support with an Agilent Advantage plan.