A first in optics and coatings analysis.
The Agilent Cary 7000 Universal Measurement Spectrophotometer (UMS) revolutionized solid sample measurement. And now, with the new Solids Autosampler, the Cary 7000 UMS has become the world's most advanced solution for optics and coatings analysis, offering key benefits to speed your QA/QC workflow.
With the Cary 7000 UMS, you can:
- Measure absolute reflection and transmission at variable angles – unattended
- Reduce your cost-per-analysis, saving time and money
- Gain deeper insights by measuring transmission and absolute reflection without moving the sample
- Obtain the highest quality results under difficult analysis conditions with 10 Abs range
And now with the NEW Cary 7000 UMS Solids Autosampler you can:
Register now for a free webinar to learn how Agilent's Cary 7000 UMS can advance your optics and coatings analysis
- Further increase productivity and expand production capacity by measuring up to 32 samples
in a single automated run.
- Improve quality of end product and increase yield by testing more samples in less time.
- Profile large samples (up to 8-inch) for coating uniformity at spatial resolution down to 2 mm x 2 mm.