SAY GOODBYE to flammable and expensive gases.
SAY HELLO to the NEW Agilent 4100 MP-AES.
“With the MP-AES instrument Agilent seems to have hit a homerun for both gold analysis and base metal analysis.”
— BOBBY JOE REICHEL,
View more customer testimonials >
Revolutionize your mining operations with the Agilent 4100 MP-AES, Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer – the most significant advancement in elemental analysis in decades. It runs entirely on air, which means you can perform unattended multi-element analyses while eliminating flammable and expensive gases, making it ideal for remote field placement.
The Agilent 4100 MP-AES offers:
- Lowest cost of ownership – Replacing your flame Atomic Absorption (AA) system with the Agilent 4100 MP-AES can pay for itself in a matter of months, based on cylinder gas savings alone. Learn more
- Superior safety – The MP-AES eliminates the need for flammable and oxidizing gases required by flame AA systems. There is no need to plumb multiple gases into the laboratory, or manually transport and handle gas cylinders.
- Simple set-up – Mining-specific software applets plus plug-and-play hardware are designed for quick set-up without method development, minimizing user training.
- Powerful performance – Detection limits are significantly better than flame AA systems.
- Remarkable reliability – The robust system is built for tough applications such as minerals and engine & lubricating oil analyses, and is ideal for remote field placement.
The fresh new alternative
Lowest cost of ownership. Enhanced productivity. Superior detection. Watch this video to learn more about the Agilent 4100 MP-AES.
Read in-depth details on the new Agilent 4100 MP-AES. Download brochure now.