An Overview of RapidFire Technology
RapidFire is a SPE-based, front-end system that enables detection of native compounds by mass spec. Requiring no labels or surrogates, it enables the screening of intractable or challenging targets which are not amenable to fluorescence or luminescence. Sample throughput is 10x faster than conventional MS screening methods. Featuring fast and easy conversion, you can use Agilent’s RapidFire and conventional HPLC on a single mass spectrometer.
Available as instrumentation for your lab or as a contract research service, RapidFire technology provides researchers with shortened time to results, accurate data and greater potential for success.
- 6 to 10 seconds per sample
- Label-free analysis of native compounds for functional biochemical assays
- Direct measurement of multiple reaction products concurrently
- Lower cost per well
- Reduced method development time
- Suitable for lead discovery, ADME, and clinical research applications (not intended for diagnostic purposes)
Learn about the RapidFire 360
Learn about the RapidFire 300